- Gwalior has highest rates, followed by Sagar and then Ujjain for all 15 years.
- The delta between the minimum and maximum rates are also highest for Gwalior (Rs. 1.07), followed by Sagar (Rs. 0.45) and then Ujjain (Rs. 0.27).
- Minimum delta was Rs. 0.05 for Dewas, maximum was Rs. 1.07 for Gwalior and average was Rs. 0.55
The annualised input rates calculated from above benchmarking prices at 10.74% discount factor is shown below.
- From highest to lowest the 9 districts annualised input rates - Gwalior, Satna, Bhind, Sagar, Dewas, Ujjain, Datia, Shajapur, Narsinghpur
- In Central region, Gwalior ranks highest followed by Bhind and then Datia
- In East region, Satna ranks highest followed by Sagar and then Narsinghpur
- In West region, Dewas ranks highest followed by Ujjain and then Shajapur
- From highest to lowest the 9 districts AT&C losses - Bhind, Datia, Gwalior, Shajapur, Narsinghpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain, Dewas
- From highest to lowest the 9 dsitricts annual input energy - Ujjain, Gwalior, Dewas, Satna, Shajapur, Sagar, Narsinghpur, Bhind, Datia
Above trends will be useful for bidders to come with right initial estimates for bid prices under new revised town level RFPs for Gwalior, Ujjain and Sagar.
Post by Rahul Bagdia @ pManifold