pManifold’s 1st Annual Indian Utilities Knowledge and Networking (IUKAN) 2013 conference at New Delhi on 12th Feb 2013, saw participation from over 100+ companies including stakeholders Governments/DISCOMs, Private Operators, Consultants, Vendors, Utilities, New Entrants, Investors, etc. making 210+ delegates and speakers. The conference focus was on ‘Challenges and Best Practices in Operational Roll-Out of Utility PPPs in Power Distribution and Water 24x7’.
The programme with five sessions, had industry experts sharing and discussing the potential way forward for Power & Water Distribution PPP models in Indian Utilities. Session-wise discussion can be read below:
- Takeaways from the Vision Session at IUKAN 2013
- Co-creating new PPP Design
- Understanding the utility customers – helping the utilities in better roll out of Operationalizing
- Strategizing Vendor Management – Collaboration, Innovation, and Integration
- Raising Finance for Investments in Loss Reduction
Post Event Publications of the conference, including speaker presentations, photos, television coverage, etc can be seen at http://www.iukan.in/conference-2013/proceedings/
You can stay updated at our page www.iukan.in for future events and conferences.
Posted by: Kunjan Bagdia @ pManifold